OfferingLooking for work

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Looking for work
Hi.

I am looking to find some work. I am from Europe.

I like working in excel, at an intermediate level, but anything else is fine with me as long as I am able to do it.

Contact me via im chat by clicking here
MODERATOR NOTICE Thread approved.
@ @Florinelul Do not reply to this post. This is just a notification letting you know your thread has been submitted to the marketplace.

You can only bump your thread and reply to customers once every 24 hours...[Section Rules]
Only allowed contact method is our integrated IM chat.(Sky.pe,tele.gram,dis.cord ... are not allowed) Read more about it here .
If you or any customer requires a middleman trade safe using MPGH's selected Middle Men

Current Middlemen are:
[MPGH]niggo
[MPGH]RespectNF
[MPGH]Time
[MPGH]sbuj
[MPGH]HALOS117

For more information about MPGH's staff hierarchy make sure to read How2MPGH
Added you on IM.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us