Feel left behind

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Feel left behind
I didn't grow up watching any anime and now I feel left behind. Where do I start and is it even worth it. Is it better than reading books?
@ @Lampmagicalbible

Hi, it is never late. Let's start with what kind of movies do you usually watch? Genre wise : Romance/Crime/Thriller?
Then I can possibly advice few animes which I think you'll like.

Also just reply to this or mention me when you answer, so I can response quicker.
Most animes are based their manga (japanese comic) version and the manga is based on light novel if there is one

If you like reading more you can start from there and if you like it watch the animated version
I always liked Beserk.
+1 for Berserk, it's a bit long but you will get sucked in from the jump
If you're just getting into anime find something light and something with a dub, I started out with Cowboy Bebop which is an older anime and less like stereotypical, like they don't have huge eyes and giant boobs.
Start with gintama if you are into slap stick comedy and satire.
It is never too late honestly! I have only just really started getting into it the past few months! I sometimes get a hiatus where I stop watching for a while but then I get back into it. I only own like one manga collection and personally I prefer anime over manga. Like someone else said, there are so many different genres, just pick one you like most.

Enjoy!
Just watch something in the genre that you would usually watch in live action. Action anime and comedy/harem are my favorite.
Be a man of culture and READ Beserk or Watch/Read HXH those are probably top 5
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?