OutdatedSimple Save Editor for DBD

Posts 46–60 of 268 · Page 4 of 18
Quote Originally Posted by lulxdxd View Post
If i use this on an alt and get banned it wont effect my main account will it?
Nope, there is no tie between a "main" account and an "alt" account like there is in a game such as CS:GO. Each player account is assigned a separate playerid and aren't affiliated in any way.
Quote Originally Posted by MemeFeller View Post
Nope, there is no tie between a "main" account and an "alt" account like there is in a game such as CS:GO. Each player account is assigned a separate playerid and aren't affiliated in any way.
Until they ban your hwid...
Quote Originally Posted by natkoden View Post
Until they ban your hwid...

Would they do that if I only edited my save file though?
Thank you
Appreciate your effort. This program makes my life easier.
this one is the shit, really easy to understand and it worked for me
24.08.2020 - works perfect for DbD v4.1.2 (PC Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC v1809 Build 17763.557)
btw, i added some new features
Quote Originally Posted by flynn1 View Post
btw, i added some new features
Appreciate your effort, but i can't find the new killer
Save edit help
When I try to open my dumped save file in the editor it is not there? What am I doing wrong? I tried .json and .dat save file formats but they are not showing when i try to open them in the Save Editor. Thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by ShardsKing View Post
Appreciate your effort, but i can't find the new killer
you need to have it in your save file, log in dbd, open bloodweb and logout, dump your save file and you will see it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DUDUDUMAN View Post
When I try to open my dumped save file in the editor it is not there? What am I doing wrong? I tried .json and .dat save file formats but they are not showing when i try to open them in the Save Editor. Thanks.
i think your save file is empty, check it
Quote Originally Posted by flynn1 View Post
you need to have it in your save file, log in dbd, open bloodweb and logout, dump your save file and you will see it

- - - Updated - - -



i think your save file is empty, check it
I checked my save file its not empty has a bunch of text in it, I re did the save file dump after going into the game and spending some bloodpoints and still the file wont show up in the save editor.
Quote Originally Posted by DUDUDUMAN View Post
When I try to open my dumped save file in the editor it is not there? What am I doing wrong? I tried .json and .dat save file formats but they are not showing when i try to open them in the Save Editor. Thanks.
Do you have updated save injector O:
Quote Originally Posted by flynn1 View Post
added you on IM, please send me the savefile you trying to edit
Sorry im confused, whats "IM"?

Nvm found it lol

- - - Updated - - -

Works great! Thanks alot for helping me out.
Posts 46–60 of 268 · Page 4 of 18
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?