any ESP undetected

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
any ESP undetected
hey guys just posting to see if their are any new ESP undetected by punk buster as of 16 June 2010. any would be greatly appreciated.
I look for too!
yes...if you have XP there is a "external hack" for cod4 windows xp in this sub forum.
no i am running win 7 32bit
Hi
This is my first post
toobanooba could you please post a working? I have XP. I need a hack which wont get me kicked and banned all the time.

- Eddide9
I just tried that one. My game just crash when i join a server. Any ideas?
i have windows XP The problem is that when i join a game, cod gets miminized, and a error message says that the hack has to be closed. When i press ok, cod gets shut down.
Quote Originally Posted by reny93 View Post
no i am running win 7 32bit
the one i suggested wont work for you...

Quote Originally Posted by eddide9 View Post
Hi
This is my first post
toobanooba could you please post a working? I have XP. I need a hack which wont get me kicked and banned all the time.

- Eddide9
Quote Originally Posted by eddide9 View Post
I just tried that one. My game just crash when i join a server. Any ideas?
Quote Originally Posted by eddide9 View Post
i have windows XP The problem is that when i join a game, cod gets miminized, and a error message says that the hack has to be closed. When i press ok, cod gets shut down.
welcome eddie ,
are you sure you followed all the instructions to using the "external hack"?
i did this:
1. open hack
2. open CoD4
3. play

The hack works for like 0,5 seconds, then it crashes. Any ideas?
Happens to me to, that ,,Don't send'' sh*t, but I have found a server with no PB, and I am using this one.
no im the one running win 7 not him he's using xp i need a win 7 working one
not many hacks support windows 7 nowdays, since almost all the hacks were created before windows 7 came out.
shame.
thanks any ways
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?