Yeah so my WarRock I just downloaded, latest release... yet it needs to update / patch?! Bogus.
It wont pass 14%.
Have you tried patience yet? If you have then idk.. Reboot?
Turn virus scan off.
Originally Posted by Snape
Turn virus scan off.
That may be the correct answer
Maybe:
-Your computer AV is heavy and may "lag" the installation
-The connection may be blocked from your AV/Firewall?
Waiting for your results mate
Originally Posted by HeLLMoDD
That may be the correct answer
Maybe:
-Your computer AV is heavy and may "lag" the installation
-The connection may be blocked from your AV/Firewall?
Waiting for your results mate
Hehe
Your right their buddeh
We have addressed this issue many many times, if you use poor anti-virus software like AVG / Avira / McAfeee you will have this problem, disable them while gaming, downloading, updating warrock or get a descent anti-virus
Originally Posted by reaper
We have addressed this issue many many times, if you use poor anti-virus software like AVG / Avira / McAfeee you will have this problem, disable them while gaming, downloading, updating warrock or get a descent anti-virus
Decent is spelt Decent not Descent lol
Your funny reaper, But cool at the same time.
Just turn Av off and then quit the updater then restart your computer then turn off your av again then update
thank me if i helped
Yup tried all that. My last resort I'm trying now, completely disable all anti-virus / anti-spyware, uninstall WarRock, and then Re-install WarRock. Testing this now.
I read ahead on what I should do, I use the search tool unlike many ^_^.
I thanked everyone lol
Disabling your current anti wont do a thing if you are missing warrock files
Un-install or disable your anti, then you will have to re-download through Bigdownloads (do not use G1 live)
Uninstall!
Then Install Latest Version!
I'll redownload it then and try. It was at 22% then at 14% now again. I un-installed and deleted all files and downloaded warrock with gamers live crap launcher.
I tried disabling avg from the msconfig on startup, I don't think this actually disables it this though. AVG I can't find an option to disable anywhere.
I'm uninstalling AVG and getting Panda Cloud. lol
I just had to re-install my WR too, G1 fail so much, now Avast is having problems and that has never happened..
Check out the update download speed, I couldn't believe it, G1 update servers are normally so slow
Is that all? I got 660KB - 720KB When I update or updated lol =p.
I don't think G1 fail because I never have to re-install a game. If it's your security, I always have mine off throughout the time WarRock is open.
Originally Posted by dcrew10
Is that all? I got 660KB - 720KB When I update or updated lol =p.
No way, updates used to max out at like 200-300kb/s for me and I have a 25mb connection,
Although I do live in Australia so you are probs closer to the servers than me..
And I have never had to disable Avast in 3 years of playing warrock, until today