Question[Help]Streaming hacks in loader.

Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
[Help]Streaming hacks in loader.
Ok I'm kind of a newb at VB and I got SQL but I don't know how to make it stream or call for the hacks after the login also if someone could give me some really descriptive tut links on how to do this step by step would be great
Uh first you'll need to download the hack file that you want to stream.

[php]MyProject.Computer.Network.DownloadFile("URL Location")[/php]
Could you possibly give me more info than that bro I'm kind of a newb so tell me something descriptive please.
What do you want to do, a login system?

If so, make sure you are having a database which is running 24/7 + allows external access.

MySQL, MSSQL, ODBC?

Homepc, Root, External DB?

Information plox.
Quote Originally Posted by jajarem64 View Post
MySQL I'm assuming and I would be doing it from my PC but I'm getting my own site in a couple days so isn't there a way to do it from the site? Btw if it matters the site would be a .Net
SQL is not the same as MySQL...

im telling you this, because in your first post you said you had SQL.
MySQL I'm assuming and I would be doing it from my PC but I'm getting my own site in a couple days so isn't there a way to do it from the site? Btw if it matters the site would be a .Net
Sorry if I sound so newbish
If you are about to use MySQL I can make you a login system using your database.

YOU need to get a 24/7 database with external access first though.
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
If you are about to use MySQL I can make you a login system using your database.

YOU need to get a 24/7 database with external access first though.
if he is hosting his website on his own pc.. he can also host the DB no? =o
I don't think that'll be the best solution, but yes.

Still, a online database would be way better
I yeah I know alot more than I did yesterday I've been up for over 28 hours testing and reading about diffrent methods for it but I'm still stuck on some stuff and I'm using SQL and if I can get your professional opinion tell me the best secure way to do this.
Just a note, any Windows Server which supports asp.net ([most these days]) have a MSSQL Server (express or greater) running on it as well, In fact I use one which is great, can be costly, but yes you can use MSSQL on a production server, or even easier, you can use asp.net roles which can be accessed and modified from code and/or from the dashboard.
NextGen1 I'm glad you saw this yeah your the best at VB here so could you help me get this going can I give you my site its a free hosted 1 atm but in a week I'll be getting my own server the features I'm wanting in the loader are a Chat box, and something that streams the hacks and has a list to choose from, auto updating, also it would be nice to be able to click on the hack then it just injects. I already have a injector in it also the loader is in TabControls so every feature in the loader is on a tab which is pretty nice.
Quote Originally Posted by jajarem64 View Post
NextGen1 I'm glad you saw this yeah your the best at VB here so could you help me get this going can I give you my site its a free hosted 1 atm but in a week I'll be getting my own server the features I'm wanting in the loader are a Chat box, and something that streams the hacks and has a list to choose from, auto updating, also it would be nice to be able to click on the hack then it just injects. I already have a injector in it also the loader is in TabControls so every feature in the loader is on a tab which is pretty nice.
95% of the free sites don't allow EXTERNAL access to the database.

So what exactly are you into doing?

First form is 2 textboxes to enter id/pw, if they are correct(check database) directly inject or atleast show the next form?

Do you still need in injector? I released a OpenSource Injector in this section, it'll help you.
Lol bro I already got the login and database and the injector made, when my friend gets our server going that hes going to buy I'll make it an online database but for now since we can't do the online database yet I got it rigged up some way I thought up in my head and the loader since it's beta and I just made it its not going to be released publicly I'm just letting the owner of the site have a copy of it everytime I adjust some things.
Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us