how did u test it? i cant test it because the link to the server doesnt load me into nexus.... is there a chance that u send the fp for their server here?
(i basically need the standalone client link)
I don't understand the question, but the client is at /client1.swf after .com. I don't want mpgh to get mad if I link directly. You can also inspect element in chrome on the play screen to see where it's loading the client from.
The dupe didn't work for me or I was doing it wrong, but just removing trade delay and setting rate of fire really high works. You can also create multiple projectiles each frame so that it's not limited by your fps, although it did dc me a few times when I was testing it.
Originally Posted by AllYourX
I don't understand the question, but the client is at /client1.swf after .com. I don't want mpgh to get mad if I link directly. You can also inspect element in chrome on the play screen to see where it's loading the client from.
The dupe didn't work for me or I was doing it wrong, but just removing trade delay and setting rate of fire really high works. You can also create multiple projectiles each frame so that it's not limited by your fps, although it did dc me a few times when I was testing it.
when u download the swf from /client1.swf to edit in JPEXS, does it load u into nexus? because when i download the client from /client1.swf, it doesnt load into nexus ever.... it gives protocol error #2048 or something
Originally Posted by thisisnotme6969
how did u test it? i cant test it because the link to the server doesnt load me into nexus.... is there a chance that u send the fp for their server here?
(i basically need the standalone client link)
when u download the swf from /client1.swf to edit in JPEXS, does it load u into nexus? because when i download the client from /client1.swf, it doesnt load into nexus ever.... it gives protocol error #2048 or something
its just infinite loading before nexus.... it doesnt load into game
Originally Posted by thisisnotme6969
when u download the swf from /client1.swf to edit in JPEXS, does it load u into nexus? because when i download the client from /client1.swf, it doesnt load into nexus ever.... it gives protocol error #2048 or something
its just infinite loading before nexus.... it doesnt load into game
had that issue when i made a client mod. not sure about that one, look into it
Originally Posted by thisisnotme6969
when u download the swf from /client1.swf to edit in JPEXS, does it load u into nexus? because when i download the client from /client1.swf, it doesnt load into nexus ever.... it gives protocol error #2048 or something
its just infinite loading before nexus.... it doesnt load into game
Yeah, works for me. I have no idea what's wrong, but I would first check if you can play on the website. Other than that, make sure you have the swf trusted, try deleting (or temporarily moving) RotMG.sol and AssembleeGameClient.sol
all good
Originally Posted by Uys
It's alright, yeah you have to edit P-Code, didn't specify so sorry.
And yes it does dupe, @Corps3Party, if you knew how the dupe worked, even if i said how to do it previously
I was able to dupe from the production servers back when it was a thing lol, can you do a ss of the dex edit? I can't seem to get it to work for me.. or walk me through it either way