Refunder's fees...

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Refunder's fees...
I was so down to acquire someone's services but luckily I found a website with such good info I decided to do it myself, now knowing what I know, why would anyone pay 15-25% fees for a refund service when all you say is either DNA, Empty box, missing item or FTID??? I honestly think 5% is more than fair for the work you put in. Not trashing anyone's service just think those rates are too high. Forgot where I read it but is it true there are no special methods anymore? So, why would I pay such a high rate? SE on the other hand, I'll def pay 30-50% of product price.

Thoughts?


BTW, I might still use refunders if I'm too lazy lol :P
yeah fuck refunders thats legit all they do. I even asked one are you 100% sure there will be no invest. Guess what. UPS came knocking asking questions. They say anything to get your money and after they don't give a fuck unless required to to not be banned. Most are kids anyway like 14-17
some of you guys act if someone forces you to use a refunding service or some shit. I personally learned how to refund cause I said fuck paying fees and decided to search and learn, no need to insult or anything, if you can do it props to you! get some free shit
You pay for his experience.Most newbies don't know what to do in certain situations and they fuck up the whole situation. A refunder with experience knows what to do and how to handle every situation.
yeah pretty much, they all claim to have secret methods lmao but I agree with Kevin Kundra they are more experienced and if you fuck it up then down you go, down that shitty drain lol. If you know the methods use them yourself and enjoy. Even I know 'every method they use' but I still use refunders.
Look for me if you need refunding service, I�m charging 5% only and high success rate with vouches
Quote Originally Posted by 0rpheus refunding service View Post
Look for me if you need refunding service, I�m charging 5% only and high success rate with vouches
You didn't have to create such a shitty thread to advertise yourself.
Agree with DarthDiccus. You shouldn't have advertised your service here. lol
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?