360 noscope is win?

Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3
360 noscope is win?


Please sub and rate if you like it... :S
it's awesome!

even tho your buddy was just standing there and it must took you several tries.
GJ man, awesome work.
3 games, 7 tries. Thanks guys, show all your friends.
Pretty epic man!
Quote Originally Posted by BossMan. View Post
Pretty epic man!
;D

Could every that likes it rate it/press the like button and sub me? :0
Yeah sure!
360 No Scope is Lotto...
Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post
360 No Scope is Lotto...
85% of the no scopes made a day on every game is a lotto
THat's including noobs and pro's
noobs take up most of the percentage
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post


85% of the no scopes made a day on every game is a lotto
THat's including noobs and pro's
noobs take up most of the percentage
/Quoted for truth.
Quote Originally Posted by BossMan. View Post


/Quoted for truth.
But if I were to have a no scoping game with Project_ZZ on Ps3 (MW2)
I would be owning with 100% no scope skillful kills
No lotto ;3
add me Project (if you have Mw2)
Sorry man, I have it on PC D:
I have MW2 for PS3.

And of course it's a freaking lotto. You can't perfect a 360 noscope to hit EVERY time.
I might get it. Watch this space Jabuuty
Hehe nice .
Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?