Stupid Dr. Pepper :(

Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3
Stupid Dr. Pepper :(
I have been drinking ONLY Dr pepper for 3 days. Now I feel sick!
Then drink water.
No

I make some chocolate.... OMFG you just made me rember my pitzza! :O

I did forget it in the Microwave :S Dam games.

thanks on that....

I failed on the spelling on that moment....
lol and you wonder, why you sick. Drinking Pepper and eating pizza.
I have just ended school so whatta fuk ever! :P
LoL I love dr pepper, But i like the ripoff better, its called drskipper, and its waayyyyy better then dr pepper. Try it sometime
Dude, drink some water, eat some real food and go outside. Your gonna look like the kids on south park when they played WoW
Quote Originally Posted by ShadowRunner View Post
Dude, drink some water, eat some real food and go outside. Your gonna look like the kids on south park when they played WoW
I am a Wanna Be South Park xP
well you shouuld know drinking only Dr Pepper will fuck you lol just drink a shit load of water
Coke + Dr Pepper = WTF...

I will make some more pizza :P
I am eating more then pizza now xD

BUT I WONT DRINK MORE DR PEPPER IN 24 HOURS....
Drink some Mountain Dew, AKA god juice.
pizza sounds good right about now.
People still drink Dr Pepper? It tastes like fuckin cough medicine

Although I did call one of my fish Dr Pepper..
Quote Originally Posted by reaper View Post
People still drink Dr Pepper? It tastes like fuckin cough medicine

Although I did call one of my fish Dr Pepper..
Call your fish Dr Pepper thats Awsome!
Nice name on a fish.
Quote Originally Posted by tuve2 View Post
Call your fish Dr Pepper thats Awsome!
Nice name on a fish.
Yea he is a Peppermint Pleco so Dr Pepper was a good name

Peppermint Plecostomus (L-31)ⓘ
Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us