The CHEAPEST Runescape/OSRS Membership Codes on MPGH! Vouch copies available!
I am selling a ton of Runescape Membership Codes for the best price here on MPGH!!
By buying from me you save a ton of money (50% of Membership Prices) - and it is all legal!
I get these codes with a completely whitehat method, so your account is 100% safe!
I've used these codes for quite a while on 50+ accounts.
Pricing
16 days - 3.00$
24 days - 4.00$
40 days - 7.00$
72 days - 10.00$
96 days - 12.50$
144 days - 18.50$
292 days - 35.00$
T.O.S: By buying these codes from me you accept that these are not refundable and you will only be able to receive a replacement code instead.
Warranty: These codes will never run out, so you are safe to buy a code and use it weeks (even months) later. However, in the case that I have made a mistake and given you an already used code (I will provide a free replacement). This only applies for codes within 5 minutes of sale, as this would be easily abused otherwise and requires a screenrecording. I verify all codes before sending - so this should not happen ever.
Payment Methods
BITCOINS
OSRS GP, I don't take PayPal (fuck their fees!), however you can pay with osrs gp for a small increase (10%) compared to market rate.
I'M GIVING 2 VOUCH COPIES (40 day code!) FOR TRUSTED MEMBERS, if you deem yourself worthy, don't hesitate to contact me!
Proof that these codes work
https://imgur.com/a/ozqLDtb
https://imgur.com/a/FmsaJ2T
https://imgur.com/a/M7d1v5l
By buying from me you save a ton of money (50% of Membership Prices) - and it is all legal!
I get these codes with a completely whitehat method, so your account is 100% safe!
I've used these codes for quite a while on 50+ accounts.
Pricing
16 days - 3.00$
24 days - 4.00$
40 days - 7.00$
72 days - 10.00$
96 days - 12.50$
144 days - 18.50$
292 days - 35.00$
T.O.S: By buying these codes from me you accept that these are not refundable and you will only be able to receive a replacement code instead.
Warranty: These codes will never run out, so you are safe to buy a code and use it weeks (even months) later. However, in the case that I have made a mistake and given you an already used code (I will provide a free replacement). This only applies for codes within 5 minutes of sale, as this would be easily abused otherwise and requires a screenrecording. I verify all codes before sending - so this should not happen ever.
Payment Methods
BITCOINS
OSRS GP, I don't take PayPal (fuck their fees!), however you can pay with osrs gp for a small increase (10%) compared to market rate.
I'M GIVING 2 VOUCH COPIES (40 day code!) FOR TRUSTED MEMBERS, if you deem yourself worthy, don't hesitate to contact me!
Proof that these codes work
https://imgur.com/a/ozqLDtb
https://imgur.com/a/FmsaJ2T
https://imgur.com/a/M7d1v5l



