HiringLOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHOSE GOOD WITH HTML PROGRAMMING WILL PAY VERY WELL!

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHOSE GOOD WITH HTML PROGRAMMING WILL PAY VERY WELL!
Looking for someone to do a few VERY basic HTML/XHTML PROGRAMMING for a beginner class and ill pay you VERY well depending on the amount of time you do it in(and quality of course).

Can pay with Bitcoin or Paypal.

Add me on IM (click here or click the blue box next to my flag/username)

please post here before adding me though so i can differentiate between customers of my shop and you.

Thank you.


Only 1 or 2 spots open so message me ASAP and get some good money for easy work!
Programming job
Hi, I am super interested and would love to work with you. I am going to look for your IM but I didn't see it with the quick glance I made before this reply so if you don't hear from me there then hoping you'll reach out

Thanks for the opportunity! I love to see communities like this one helping each other out.
Honcho~
Interested in helping out. I have prior experience with HTML/ XHTML programming. Added you on IM.
Interested
Quote Originally Posted by Thirst View Post
Hi, I am super interested and would love to work with you. I am going to look for your IM but I didn't see it with the quick glance I made before this reply so if you don't hear from me there then hoping you'll reach out

Thanks for the opportunity! I love to see communities like this one helping each other out.
Honcho~
Quote Originally Posted by mozokkov View Post
Interested in helping out. I have prior experience with HTML/ XHTML programming. Added you on IM.
Quote Originally Posted by wsupreme View Post
Interested
Added, still looking!

PLEASE POST HERE BEFORE ADDING ME!
Hey Hi I am Interested and Sent You a request on IM
Hello,
I'm pretty much decent in HTML. Please let me know further information. I've added you on IM though.
Hi Smoke, are you still hiring? I'm a web developer with years of experience, added you on IM
I've got my own services for web dev and design here on MPGH, let me know if you're interested.
BUMPPPP.

IT SEEMS LIKE SOME PEOPLE FELL THROUGH SO LOOKING FOR SOME NEW PEOPLE TO DO A NEW ASSIGNMENT FOR A GOOD AMOUNT OF CHANGE.

PM ME OR POST HERE BEFORE ADDING ME ON IM IF YOU WANT TO MAKE BIG BUCKS FOR AN EASY HTML ASSIGMENT.
Sure I'm up for this.
add me please
I'm good in this, hit me with the details.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?