Mid/High tier rotmg account, yellow star, bunch of uts etc.
Hello, i want to sell my rotmg account. The price i would say 100-200 dollars because i have spent alot of time on this account and i think its pretty decent and have good items/chars, i can take offers aswell.
16 character slots, 35 vault chests
A bunch of uts and other items
Pet is legendary 90/90 heal, mheal, electric
I have access to the email, the three security question answers, and receipt for the last three transactions. I'll give you all of them on sale.
https://imgur.com/a/YfAYCqUⓘ
Add me on IM
16 character slots, 35 vault chests
A bunch of uts and other items
Pet is legendary 90/90 heal, mheal, electric
I have access to the email, the three security question answers, and receipt for the last three transactions. I'll give you all of them on sale.
https://imgur.com/a/YfAYCqUⓘ
Add me on IM

