Crack and get a method auric cells

Posts 1–15 of 112 · Page 1 of 8
Crack and get a method auric cells
Hello, I've decided to make a small program that contains method auric cells, but you have to crack it before you get it, after you successfully solve the puzzle you can get what you're looking for. I only did it because I wanted you to get something with your skills. Goodluck everyone.
CrackMe_mpgh.net.rar119 KB · 796 downloads 32/58 malicious
//approved
It sounds good
Quote Originally Posted by PE4EHbKA View Post
Hello, I've decided to make a small program that contains method auric cells, but you have to crack it before you get it, after you successfully solve the puzzle you can get what you're looking for. I only did it because I wanted you to get something with your skills. Goodluck everyone.
Easy cracked Kappa

xD
Seems way to hard lol
".exe could not be started correctly (0xc000007b)"
Any help?
can someone give me a cracked version?
Quote Originally Posted by Alone View Post
Easy cracked Kappa

xD
Can you release it please?
Well , its nice to release something like this in a way like this, now i got something to learn .

Your
Miner
How to do it? It says goodluck and closes the cmd
Quote Originally Posted by brazalete8 View Post
How to do it? It says goodluck and closes the cmd
thats the puzzle that you have to solve
decently hard
Does not open because missing some .dll files and i cant get it.
Can anyone help with this problem?
Quote Originally Posted by Cookzilla View Post
Does not open because missing some .dll files and i cant get it.
Can anyone help with this problem?
yeah I have the same problem
Well i managed to remove the Good Luck window but i get "Not supported 16-bit application" error.
Mby i get it done till the end of the week XD

Your
Miner
Posts 1–15 of 112 · Page 1 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?