SmileHelpCombining 2 mods for MW2

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Combining 2 mods for MW2
OK, So I tried doing it myself, I am more of a hardware person than a Coder when it comes to PC stuff.
But I was going to ask if someone could help me combine just 2 mods together so I can run them at the same time
1) is a Bot Mod (for friends and I to mess with)
2) is a Map Vote Mod, as I noticed IW4X just replays the same map over and over, and the more I exit and select maps the more I get the "Rare Crash" that they talk about, you know 0x00005c or whatever it was.

So, anyone to help me combine them, or do it for me would be greatly appreciated
I do not know why the IW4X people haven't just put a Map Vote in yet...
But I do appreciated the extra weapons and maps (would love to see more!)

Anyway thanks for any help - I will post whatever is need as people need it. If people need it.
iw4bots(MW2 Bots)_mpgh.net.zip428 KB · 3 downloads Clean
mapvote_0.5.4-r2_mpgh.net.zip4.9 MB · 11 downloads Clean
[FONT="Verdana"][COLOR="DimGray"][I]Files appear to be safe, use at your own risk.

//Approved
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?