Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (NEW) Account For Sale

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (NEW) Account For Sale
I purchased the game via. Direct Download in the EAStore, l loaded for play and found out my graphics card couldn't handle play. I'd LOVE to get get the exact amount I paid in return, but I KNOW that is incomprehensible as I have already registered my account. So I'm willing to cut my losses... I'm not looking for a trade, just looking to swing some sort of refund amount.

I don't know WHAT sort of snapshot verification is needed. I uninstalled BFBC2, so I can only SS my account info, and EA Manager SS.

Account Info

Battlefield Persona [Account]

Download Manager/Client SS

Keep in mind, this account has only been used twice, for four minute increments and NEVER touched again.

Serious inquires ONLY contact me either here or via. PM. I WILL NOT be making any personal business moves without a middleman.

Thank You,
Frank

[edit]

I'm willing to provide my account info to a middleman to verify the account is 100% legit.
Any scamming will result in an ip ban from the site.
Please check my Selling Thread, would you trade it with something?
(My Steam Account with CoD4, L4D2 and CSS for your BFBC2? )
Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo View Post
Please check my Selling Thread, would you trade it with something?
(My Steam Account with CoD4, L4D2 and CSS for your BFBC2? )
I do apologize, but the only game of those two I'm interested in is CS:S and I currently have it. Thank you though...
Lol... some guy from America bought many games from Steam and he gave me the account and it has: Battlefield Bad Company 2 and CS, CS CZ, CSS, COD4 and many more games ^_^.
Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post
Lol... some guy from America bought many games from Steam and he gave me the account and it has: Battlefield Bad Company 2 and CS, CS CZ, CSS, COD4 and many more games ^_^.
COOL!

. . .

Guess no one is interested?
But for one more day I suppose...
Will sell for ...$15 USD.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?