Q: New Events, how do we know the Quest ID for quests inside the new area?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Q: New Events, how do we know the Quest ID for quests inside the new area?
Sorry if this is already posted, I just cannot find much updated posts on here. I want to create my own bots as soon as Events come out, this new Somnia one I am doing 4k REP manually within 2-4 minutes. Would be nice to understand how to get the quest ids info. Thx
Using Grimoire.

http://prntscr.com/u3zde3
http://prntscr.com/u3zfr6

I think you need to go to the quest map first then open the quest before you click the grab to show all the quest. But if it doesn't work. Just accept the quest then click grab. It should show you those quest info.
or just use sniffer
1. Start packet sniffer
2. Accept Quest
3.Look at grabbed packets
4.Profit
Quote Originally Posted by 0n1k4g3 View Post
or just use sniffer
Grimoire already has a built-in sniffer
Thanks for replies, can close thread @meme
/closed //2short//
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?