[Tutorial] How to make Custom Scopes
Hello guys,
here is an tutorial about how to make custom scopes for mw2.
This is a screenshot tut soo watch closely
1.
2.convert it to dds with iwi_x_dds (see other sticky topics)
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
thats all
I forgot to make a screenshot for 2. soo I typed XD
to learn how to make it work in public and for tools,
look at other sticky topics
Feel free post post any questions in here.
here is an tutorial about how to make custom scopes for mw2.
This is a screenshot tut soo watch closely
1.

2.convert it to dds with iwi_x_dds (see other sticky topics)
3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

13.

thats all
I forgot to make a screenshot for 2. soo I typed XD
to learn how to make it work in public and for tools,
look at other sticky topics
Feel free post post any questions in here.





















































just convert to dds
and war3z is right everytime u make scope or acog or anything