QuestionHelpVAC triggered by payment information (?)

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
VAC triggered by payment information (?)
Hi guys,

I got tired of playing CSGO seriously and I would like to get some cheats. But first, I would like to know...

Can your main account get VAC banned if the only thing in common is the payment method?

For example, I used my credit card to buy csgo on both my main and my smurf, no phone or anything else related.
Will my main get banned if my smurf gets VAC?

Thanks in advance!
Quote Originally Posted by Antephhh View Post
Hi guys,

I got tired of playing CSGO seriously and I would like to get some cheats. But first, I would like to know...

Can your main account get VAC banned if the only thing in common is the payment method?

For example, I used my credit card to buy csgo on both my main and my smurf, no phone or anything else related.
Will my main get banned if my smurf gets VAC?

Thanks in advance!
You'll only receive a VAC or untrusted ban if the cheat is detected, or if you're using an internal and don't inject it properly.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?