QuestionHelpHow to edit max stats from a Valor source?

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
How to edit max stats from a Valor source?
So I created my own pserver using the valor source with FlashDevelop(client) and Visual Studio(server). I am interested in editing the maximum stats for each class to essentially be able to solo the realm in a timely fashion. I have edited the maximum stat values in the EmbeddedData_PlayersCXML.xml file in the client and the server and built them side by side to be sure they matched. The problem I am encountering is the stats will not go beyond the original maximum values in the ui, but they do not change to a yellow color as they would w/o edits. The remaining stat pots indicator in-game reflects the edits I've made, but I am not seeing the over-maxed stats manifest in-game (through damage for example). Is there another edit/s I must make to raise/lower the stat cap, whether it be client or server side?



Apologies for the length, I am new to this, but a quick learner lol
Update
I figured it out. If anyone was wondering how to do the same, I simply had to make the same edits to dat1.xml and everything worked fine.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?