Request/Help...

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Request/Help...
Idk what section to put this in. It is pretty much a request, so I decided to put it here....

I have Adobe PhotoShop CS4, and it is kind of confusing (to me). It is my first time using it. I got my name in the top-right corner of my signature off, and now I am trying to put a different name in. Idk how to put text in a sig.....no I do not have teamviewer, sorry.
Its not this section, this is the signature request not helping just wait for a mod to post it in the right section.
Quote Originally Posted by demolish145 View Post
Its not this section, this is the signature request not helping just wait for a mod to post it in the right section.
Oh, oops. I didn't know. So this should be in Help section or something?
There should be a T symbol in the palette. Click it. Click on the signature. Type. Voila.
Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
There should be a T symbol in the palette. Click it. Click on the signature. Type. Voila.
It crashes every time. I click the T, then it says there was an error, I then click the signature and it crashes...... Should I download CS5 or CS3? If so, can someone give me a link to a free cs3 or cs5 download? Thanks.
It does that too, but it just lags. Must be something wrong, or takes alot of memory at one time.
Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
It does that too, but it just lags. Must be something wrong, or takes alot of memory at one time.
I got it, now to pick a font xD *Thanked*
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us