QuestionSpotify family 12 month ban?

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Spotify family 12 month ban?
I have been using the spotify family method on my account for a while now and decided to finally get a family subscription for myself, when I try to join it says i cannot join a new family without 12 months passing since I joined the last one?

Anyone have any experience with this? any way to get past this?
Will this just go away if I leave the family I am in first and go to free before trying to join the newly created family? (made on a different account)

Any help is appreciated!
Not a ban. New update by spotify that you can join via spotify invite only once per year. Yes you can leave the family and create a new one.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?