Steyr AUG HBAR Gun guide.

Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by B4M View Post
Your opinion, mine it's different.
No really, I seem to have forgot to put a "imo..."
WTF
Give a resource if you will. You didn't write thease dont just copy paste. Tuts from other sites
Quote Originally Posted by cenet1 View Post
Give a resource if you will. You didn't write thease dont just copy paste. Tuts from other sites
I hate dumbasses like you, I wrote almost everything here, I never copy+paste, and if I do I always tell the source.
Next time please just shut up.

Show me these tutorial posted on another site, a identical one, which it's older than this!

Only few things I got from google, like weapon origin!
Oh Really
Quote Originally Posted by B4M View Post
I hate dumbasses like you, I wrote almost everything here, I never copy+paste, and if I do I always tell the source.
Next time please just shut up.

Show me these tutorial posted on another site, a identical one, which it's older than this!

Only few things I got from google, like weapon origin!

Some Admin check this http://c allofduty.wikia.com/wiki/AUG_HBAR
Quote Originally Posted by cenet1 View Post
Yes few things are from there, because I can't know weapon origin!
But I didn't copy and paste, try to copy that tabel, you won't be able!
If I give credits, who gets them? Wikipmedia?

I made the tabel you dumbass! Yes just like that, in Paint!
That's the source, tell me beside that tabel, weapon referrence in Multiplayer, what copy and paste?
And I mentioned that I used google!
Every info it's from there, but I wrote it, not just copy+paste! Edited them.
AUG roskz, thanks for useful thread, i also recommend some long range shotgun with FMJ insted of pp2000
I used AUG HBAR + Grip, and some peeps thought I have no-recoil hack rofl! Its an amazing gun. Better than RPD.. I like the scope too.
Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?