LEGEND'S ESCAPE FROM TARKOV SERVICES | CARRY | ROUBLES | KEYS | CASES & MORE!

Posts 1–15 of 61 · Page 1 of 5
LEGEND'S ESCAPE FROM TARKOV SERVICES | CARRY | ROUBLES | KEYS | CASES & MORE!
Welcome to Legend's
Escape From Tarkov Services




Why pick me?
I've been offering services for other games such as Rainbow Six Siege, RDR2, GTA 5 on MPGH and other sites for a long time,
with the experience I have I can guarantee safety using my services.






Pricing List

[Lab Runs]
Starting at $5.00

2 Lab Runs - $10.00
3 Lab Runs - $15.00
4 Lab Runs - $20.00
5 Lab Runs - $23.50
6 Lab Runs - $27.50
7 Lab Runs - $31.50
8 Lab Runs - $35.00
9 Lab Runs - $40.00
10 Lab Runs - $45.00
- More Runs available on request


[Roubles]

1.000.000 RUB - $2.25
5.000.000 RUB - $11.25
10.000.000 RUB - $22.50
20.000.000 RUB - $45.00
30.000.000 RUB - $67.50
40.000.000 RUB - $90.00
50.000.000 RUB - $112.50
100.000.000 RUB - $225.00


[Keycards]

Red Lab Keycard - Message me for price
Blue Lab Keycard - Message me for price
Green Lab Keycard - Message me for price





[Miscellaneous]
The following items can be purchased.

Red Rebel Ice Pick - Message me for price
Cases - Message me for price






Delivery
Delivery is usually between 15 minutes and 24 hours from payment date.


Payment Methods

PayPal
Skrill
Bitcoins
Ethereum
Litecoin
BitcoinCash
Zcash
CSGO Keys
CSGO Skins
TF2 Keys
WebMoney
Steam Giftcards





Frequently Asked Questions
Q. 1: Is this safe and will i not get banned for this?
A. 1: Yes this is completely safe.
Q. 2: Why are the prices so cheap?
A. 2: My goal is to provide services at an affordable price for everyone, cause of the amount of services I offer I am able to offer the lowest possible prices for my services.
Q. 3: Is this Duo queue?
A. 3: Lab Runs, item deliveries are indeed duo queue at no extra charge.
Q. 4: Does this require you logging into my account?
A. 4: No, I do not need to go into your account.






Contact Methods
Instant Messanger
Private Message






Terms of Service

1.) All Purchases are final and non-refundable under any circumstance.
2.) Opening a dispute on PayPal after your order has been delivered will result in a scam report.
3.) We may at any time decline your order and refund you.


Giveaway
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1515191

Online & available to take orders.
Huge vouch for Legend, I brought loot runs and got exactly what I paid for! Appreciate it.
would you mind lower the prices? i would be interested
Online & available to take orders.
Online & available to take orders.
Online & ready to take orders.
Stocked up on Roubles & doing runs! ANY runs available
Still available ? Would take 10mil. added u
Am Interested
Hello, I am interested in roubles, what is the best way to get a hold of you? *******? Added you as a contact to IM.

Thank you,
Do you do discount for bulk purchase?
Does this work ? Do you rage hack kill all lobby and I can loot or how does this work ?
Online & back available
Online & ready to take orders.
Posts 1–15 of 61 · Page 1 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?