The_Enigma vs Anyone.

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
The_Enigma vs Anyone.
Okay, so, I'm looking to get back into signature work after doing my coursework for so long.
So, i'm making a challenge to anyone to take me on.

-RULES-
Challenge is open for one week, starting at 8:40pm, 17th of June. (+10 time).
You can use any resources you have to use, but you MUST list what you have used as it will help anyone viewing the voting as to how you did it.
Must be made using one or more of these stocks.

1.

2.

3.

4.

----
Additional information.
----

The stocks are of a band called "Inhale/Exhale".
Whoever wins the competition can pick the next subject.
i would try but the stocks are shit
Well, pick a better thing then? :P
I'm up for it, I just had to pick something to get the ball rolling.
Get a selection of 4 stocks, and we can do this.
And the winner is................................................ .................................
The_Enigma.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?