Angry-_- V2.5 is here!

Posts 151–163 of 163 · Page 11 of 11
am i suppose to use winrar or winzip? I know winzip but it won't let me unzip it only comes as 1 file then says application extension on Winrar
Does this work with valkyire? Because i can't use PerX for some reason

Edit:Sorry about this i didn't read D';
looks awesome ;P
Quote Originally Posted by God601 View Post
nice Rashid... you finaly did better than the last time :P
but dont try to beat me now xD
I cant beat you man ur a king at making hacks lol

Quote Originally Posted by ac1d_buRn View Post
you are one crazy motherfucker.
Who hacks on a 1st LT?

Thats crazyy
I use ftg aimbot in my 1lt
W.T.F IS FUCKING AWESOME THE BLACK SS IS VERY COOL YOU ROCK!!!
Quote Originally Posted by zeropower123 View Post
W.T.F IS FUCKING AWESOME THE BLACK SS IS VERY COOL YOU ROCK!!!
You dont need to write with capital, we can see your post
This looks just like Bravia's hack. Are you guys a team? Anyways, great hack! Didn't find any bugs so far. I would just like to request a crosshair. Then it would be almost perfect!
Dude this is Bravia's new hack. stop leeching off an awsome coder kid
Quote Originally Posted by spartan35 View Post
Dude this is Bravia's new hack. stop leeching off an awsome coder kid
Sorry next time I wont leech
Quote Originally Posted by R45H1D View Post
Sorry next time I wont leech
ROFL



i need fps
Menu disappeared after about 5 or so games. I kept it open going into games and this last game was no exception. I know I had it open all the time due to the fact I was using VCam but if i needed to get to the ground it would be easy. Good hack tho, thanks.
Good hack dude. I love the no recoil and yea the menu likes to dissapear but the hack keeps going
Posts 151–163 of 163 · Page 11 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?