ExclamationUNBANNABLE WALLHACKS - BETTER VISIBILITY - WORKING SEASON 6

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
UNBANNABLE WALLHACKS - BETTER VISIBILITY - WORKING SEASON 6
Hey I wanted to put this down here as not many people know about this exploit and I personally do not play the game anymore

FAQ:
Can you get banned for this? No, unless you act suspiciously or they patch this.
Does this work all the time? Once in a while it bugs out or acts suspicious, but you should just redo the steps.

^FUNCTIONING EXPLOIT LOOKS LIKE THIS-IN LOBBY YOU WILL SEE PEOPLE THROUGH WHATEVER WALL YOU STARE AT, BUT THEY MUST BE SOMEWHAT CLOSE TO IT




STEP 1: Open nvidiainspector.exe provided

Step 2: Click on the little screwdriver/wrench


Step 3: Click on the Profiles box

Step4: Type Call of duty till you see Call Of Duty 2019 in the dropdown list

Step 5: import codfile.nip


Step 6: Apply changes



IMPORTANT STEP 7: PRESS WINDOWS+R AND TYPE THE FOLLOWING ^

STEP 8: LOCATE nvdrsdb0 and nvdrsdb1 .bin files

STEP 9: RIGHT CLICK THEM, GO ON PROPERTIES AND SET TO READ ONLY - APPLY NVIDIAINSPECTOR TOO
IMPORTANT: IF IT IS ALREADY TOGGLED READ ONLY, UNTOGGLE, CLICK APPLY ON NVIDIAINSPECTOR THEN RE-TOGGLE AND APPLY



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTES AND INFO:

This exploit makes the game look like a roblox cod game, but allows you to see through walls, smokes and multiple other objects, the best maps being Cheshire Park, and Shipment. It allows you to have uncapped FPS performance as it will run your game at over 200fps due to low filtering settings, some functions are restricted like changing graphics settings, SO BE SURE THAT YOU ARE HAPPY WITH YOUR SETTINGS BEFORE USING THIS! I personally like how the game looks using this exploit, and find that the damascus camos look very cool on guns.

This is EXTREMELY OVERPOWERED! So be careful not to look obvious.
I have gotten multiple nukes using this exploit, a 5KD and have never been banned on the acc I use it on(6+ months of usage)

Virustotal
Jotti



Download and thanks!
wallhax_mpgh.net.rar213 KB · 966 downloads Clean
Done like u said but i cant see them through walls. Looks like ur Screenshot but cant see them :/
im about to test it right now will post back with results.

- - - Updated - - -

This does not work... can you make a video for us in private video how to setup etc and show us example that you can actually see an enemy through wall.
Is there any way that i can enable flash from Scope glint?
This is just a lod-bias exploit. It just makes the graphics very, very, very low. It won't make you see enemies through walls.
Quote Originally Posted by Danial.Rosli View Post
I just got instant shadow-banned.
did you actually get banned from this ?
Quote Originally Posted by jameslord View Post
did you actually get banned from this ?
I got insta shadow-banned after trying this. Need to wait another 7 days to find a normal match.
Lol also got shadowed sadly, even though this in no way enabled Wallhack, only gives a good FPS boost. I wish I could use this without being Shadow-banned because it is so useful for Warzone to disable all the useless effects.
Quote Originally Posted by LokeYourC3PH View Post
Lol also got shadowed sadly, even though this in no way enabled Wallhack, only gives a good FPS boost. I wish I could use this without being Shadow-banned because it is so useful for Warzone to disable all the useless effects.
Not good in warzone tho. Cant see sniper glint.
Please close this thread to avoid player from getting shadowban.
this is an insta shadowban don't do it
Potato graphics
Lol it literally gives you potato graphics. Wish they were actual wall hacks though
Can you share youre video settings pls
Yeah I still haven't been shadow-banned for literally changing the graphic settings through inspector lol, I've been messing around values but still, no ban risk here.
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?