QuestionSolved2FA - Sandwich

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
2FA - Sandwich
Hi, I recently had my iPhone replaced and lost the google authenticator codes for everything. I know I've been a ghost for the past year; renovations, education, and family have taken priority. My intentions were to create and maintain the cheat while I had free time, between highschool and college. Would it be possible to reset the google authentication code? The only reason I am able to post now is due to my vpn.
I found my old phone but the battery is completely dead. I need to replace it to toggle the authenticator. :/
2FA Removed. Please save the recovery code outside your device, or use another authorization app, such as Authy or LastPass which uses a login system and is therefore device independent.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?