Player list

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Player list
Hello,

I'm working on a project and I can't seem to find the player positions, not just mine, all the players in a room.
I have only managed to find the adress that points to my camera's position and rotation (in CShell.dll).

What am I missing? Any hints?

Thank you!
this code from my old base , should be working , you can use ltvector to store the position if you want
Code:
	x = PlayerObject + 0xE8
	y = PlayerObject + 0xEC
	z = PlayerObject + 0xF0
Quote Originally Posted by 96neko View Post
this code from my old base , should be working , you can use ltvector to store the position if you want
Code:
	x = PlayerObject + 0xE8
	y = PlayerObject + 0xEC
	z = PlayerObject + 0xF0
I'm afraid that doesn't help me, I'm not very aware of the common terminology used here "PlayerObject" doesn't really resonate, is it contained in the CShell.dll module?
The way I was getting the camera position was by searching values on memory that would get higher/lower based on my movement.
I tried the same for the player list but I failed to get any positive results for positions other than my own.

Not sure I'm making myself clear!
Quote Originally Posted by BlenMiner View Post


I'm afraid that doesn't help me, I'm not very aware of the common terminology used here "PlayerObject" doesn't really resonate, is it contained in the CShell.dll module?
The way I was getting the camera position was by searching values on memory that would get higher/lower based on my movement.
I tried the same for the player list but I failed to get any positive results for positions other than my own.

Not sure I'm making myself clear!
PlayerObject = pObject from cPlayer class
Quote Originally Posted by BlenMiner View Post
Hello,

I'm working on a project and I can't seem to find the player positions, not just mine, all the players in a room.
I have only managed to find the adress that points to my camera's position and rotation (in CShell.dll).

What am I missing? Any hints?

Thank you!
LTClientShell->PlayerList[i].Object->Pos
Then follow the reference from 96neko and ur good to go
Quote Originally Posted by vaisefud3 View Post
LTClientShell->PlayerList[i].Object->Pos
Then follow the reference from 96neko and ur good to go
This was os great help, managed to get the player list! Thank you.
I have another question though, how do I change the player's camera rotation?
Quote Originally Posted by BlenMiner View Post


This was os great help, managed to get the player list! Thank you.
I have another question though, how do I change the player's camera rotation?
You can't actually change other player's camera rotation. But, what you can do is change yours. If you want your pitch/yaw there are R/W offsets on LTClientShell->PlayerClient
Quote Originally Posted by vaisefud3 View Post
You can't actually change other player's camera rotation. But, what you can do is change yours. If you want your pitch/yaw there are R/W offsets on LTClientShell->PlayerClient
Is the PlayerClient part of the player list or is it somewhere else in LTClientShell?
Quote Originally Posted by BlenMiner View Post


Is the PlayerClient part of the player list or is it somewhere else in LTClientShell?
it's some offsets before the player list
Quote Originally Posted by vaisefud3 View Post
it's some offsets before the player list
Ok i managed to get the yaw and pitch values but changing them doesnt seem to do anything. Weirdly it seems to only apply the changes when the game is paused.
Quote Originally Posted by BlenMiner View Post


Ok i managed to get the yaw and pitch values but changing them doesnt seem to do anything. Weirdly it seems to only apply the changes when the game is paused.
If you got them in PlayerClient there will be 2 offsets for pitch and 2 for yaw, maybe you got the wrong one. At least that is how it used to be.
Quote Originally Posted by vaisefud3 View Post
If you got them in PlayerClient there will be 2 offsets for pitch and 2 for yaw, maybe you got the wrong one. At least that is how it used to be.
Sir, about remote kill, I remember you said there was a better way. I've done the basic work, but he's been found. I'd like to know more about the other approach you proposed. Can you do me a favor?
Quote Originally Posted by PassT View Post
Sir, about remote kill, I remember you said there was a better way. I've done the basic work, but he's been found. I'd like to know more about the other approach you proposed. Can you do me a favor?
I don't remember what I said, and make a topic specifically for it, since this has nothing to do with RemoteKill
Quote Originally Posted by vaisefud3 View Post
I don't remember what I said, and make a topic specifically for it, since this has nothing to do with RemoteKill
If you point out that I asked you about other questions in this post, which has hurt or disrespected you or the person who posted it, I'm sorry for my behavior. I saw you talking to other people in the forum. You said there was a better way to hook, so I wanted your help. Again, I apologize to you and the people who published and read this post. I'm sorry
Quote Originally Posted by PassT View Post
If you point out that I asked you about other questions in this post, which has hurt or disrespected you or the person who posted it, I'm sorry for my behavior. I saw you talking to other people in the forum. You said there was a better way to hook, so I wanted your help. Again, I apologize to you and the people who published and read this post. I'm sorry
I don't quite remember what I said about hooks. What I mean is: create a topic about your problem so we can help you, alright?
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?