Flash Light M9

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
Flash Light M9
Well, I was working on a request mod. and somehow this came about...
It actually is just a backwards M9. If you look at his palm, you see the blade but ^^ you know it looks like your bashing them with a flash light now xD


This does have a M11 swing for both M9 and zombie Hands.[in other words its a tad bit faster swing]

Code:

~Remember~
Don't say thanks push it
GUNS_M_PV_MELEE.zipattachment deleted · 30 downloads before removal
Flash Light?
U mean upside down riight
Thats awesome.
/Approved
Gambit, if you read my post I said it was backwards, and to look at the palm. It looks like a flashlight is why I named thread that.
Doesn't look like flash light, there's no button
And its encased in ghillie camo, therefore, you can't turn the head since its not a button flashlight
/me win
fail
lmao dis made my day does it change the rof or sumthing? soz im a nub at rez modding.
u renamed the ani base to another anibase
=D
A camo flash light hahaha gj
Lol texture change to flashlight textures? Anyone?
just curious but hasent this been done already
Eh, Cool?
I guess.
However its flipped.
Although you did say that.
People seem to not realize that.
Lol
6/10
Nope, nobody has even thought of this. Not even the TS, it was by accident. :P
That it was, and noob. It actually happened when I just got annoyed of trying something and pasted the entire hex code of the normal M9 into a model I made. It just decided. The anibase is M11's and it just makes it swing faster. Same with the none's
LOL I knew it... a fail HEX edit xD

Well this is sorta a win :P
lol, its still epic to hold assasins creeds style your knife, kinda epic bro (you mixed 2 files right? cuz i did that too)
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us