Python Program to Write my Name in Turtle

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Python Program to Write my Name in Turtle
Coded in Python using IDLE as my IDE and imported the turtle library. Run the program and it opens a Turtle window which attempts to draw part of my name. It's sloppy given all the commands and numerical distances I gave it

Code:
#import turtle libary/create turtle window
import turtle
turtle = turtle.Turtle()

#list of all commands to draw 'MATT'
turtle.up()
turtle.backward(300)
turtle.down()
turtle.left(90)
turtle.forward(150)
turtle.right(150)
turtle.forward(100)
turtle.left(130)
turtle.forward(100)
turtle.right(150)
turtle.forward(150)
turtle.up()
turtle.left(90)
turtle.forward(30)
turtle.left(70)
turtle.down()
turtle.forward(150)
turtle.right(150)
turtle.forward(150)
turtle.up()
turtle.backward(75)
turtle.right(100)
turtle.down()
turtle.forward(50)
turtle.up()
turtle.home()
turtle.backward(60)
turtle.left(90)
turtle.forward(30)
turtle.down()
turtle.forward(130)
turtle.up()
turtle.right(90)
turtle.backward(30)
turtle.down()
turtle.forward(70)
turtle.up()
turtle.forward(30)
turtle.down()
turtle.forward(70)
turtle.up()
turtle.backward(40)
turtle.right(90)
turtle.down()
turtle.forward(130)
I dont now :c
I dont now
If you write your in turtle follow below commands of python

import turtle
turtle.color(' black')
style = ('Arial', 30, 'italic')
turtle.write('WRITE YOUR NAME HERE', font=style, align='center')
turtle.hideturtle()
Python is great
Python is simple and chill
what does this script use for?
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?