Steam buy games in another country

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Steam buy games in another country
My account is in Russia, any websites to where I can purchase a RU giftcard or any way for me to purchase game on RU?
bump, still looking for a response
How if you state that you are a US troop deployed abroad?
Quote Originally Posted by ryan5934 View Post
My account is in Russia, any websites to where I can purchase a RU giftcard or any way for me to purchase game on RU?
my account is set to Russian and I buy Canadian steam cards any the money just gets put into Rubels.
Added ya to explain sir.
Hello sir, added ya to explain.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?