RDR2 Online Boosting Service l RANK l MONEY l GOLD l ROLE l PC ALL PLATFORMS
Welcome to my humble beginning of a thread!

Please note that delivery time will take anywhere from 30 minutes to up to a week on the 10$ package and above. Gold bars will be added gradually as to ensure the safety of the users' account.
Contact me through IM for any purchase or you wish to try the trial package.
Although the method I'm using to do the boosting service is generally seen as safe, there's always risk of getting banned and for that I'm offering 6 months warranty.
If your account is somehow banned you can claim your warranty under few conditions.
1. You have to prove to me that your account is indeed banned or reset.
2. The day you're claiming the warranty must be within 6 months of the purchase date.
3. I need access to your account to redo the same services you bought on the same or any other account.
If you are somehow caught using mod menus or you have previously used any other boosting service, your warranty will be revoked. Please read that carefully before putting your order.
Terms of service.
1. Purchases are not refundable.
2. I may in any instance refuse your order. If payment is done, your refund will be processed as soon as possible.
Click here to contact me through IM
Payment can be made through paypal ONLY. This service is offered on all platform from SC, EG and Steam.

