CoolAudio Books

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Audio Books
Anyone listen to audio books & have some they recommend? I've not listened to very many but here are my favorites so far:

The Martian - Andy Weir - 10/10, sci-fi, mars survival, decent movie made about it too
Day by Day Armageddon (series) - JL Bourne - 8/10, zombie apocalypse, diary style read by the protagonist
The 50th Law - Robert Greene - 10/10, non-fiction about 50 Cent's life & power struggle
thanks for sharing
thx will check it out
Try "The Name of The Wind" by Pathrick Rothfuss
this is a bit unreated but whats the best bit torrent site to pirate audio books
To be honest, I don't like audiobooks. I can't concentrate on the plot
I listened to a few myself. But I realised it was more interesting to read.
Either something funny, the kangaroo chronicles or crime, I like to hear Sherlock Holmes.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?