PostHiringPersonal assistant

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Personal assistant
I'm very busy at the moment with college, projects, work and meetings.
I am looking for a personal assistant who can perform the following tasks every day:

- Log in to my university portal
- Compile a todo list of items to complete for the day
- Remind me of meetings and upcoming deadlines
- Organize tasks and give me a list of links to resources that I need to read / watch
- Research project information
- Complete very simple tasks
- Time management

Requirements:

- Age 18+
- Fluent in English
- 1 hour+ per day
- Constant communication

I will pay weekly with Bitcoin/Stripe/Skrill or something else that you suggest.

Send me this information to apply for the job:
- Age
- Country of residence
- Desired payment rate
- A short description of why you deserve the job

Click here to add me on IM.

MODERATOR NOTICE Thread approved.
@ @Depp Do not reply to this post. This is just a notification letting you know your thread has been submitted to the marketplace.

You can only bump your thread and reply to customers once every 24 hours...[Section Rules]
Only allowed contact method is our integrated IM chat.(Sky.pe,tele.gram,dis.cord ... are not allowed) Read more about it here .
If you or any customer requires a middleman trade safe using MPGH's selected Middle Men

Current Middlemen are:
[MPGH]Azerila
[MPGH]******
[MPGH]Nani
[MPGH]sbuj




For more information about MPGH's staff hierarchy make sure to read How2MPGH
Interested in how much this will pay
i am intrested i have added you on im
if you are still looking, contact me
Regarding the job posting
I may be perfect for this Job, As I have alot of leisure time per day and I have a similar experience in the past

I am fluent in English, I am 23 years old

My per hour rate for the job would be $5

Country of Residence India

Education - Post Graduation/masters (Sociology)

I have experience for both for 1 year

Feel free to contact me here on MPGH or please Email me on - jagsingaming@gmail.com
You are kind of wasting your time here, I think. I talked to OP and we agreed and made a deal. It was right after he posted, the deal was that on that weekend he will provide me with some details on what to do and things like that. The weekend came and he didn't answer so I asked him what is going on. It turned out that he changed his mind and didn't even inform me until I asked several times what is going on.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?