Red faceArtWave's recent work

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Wave's recent work

Hello.

I'm new to the platform, I'm pleased to be here.
Here's a small summary of recent work that I've done.
Feel free to let me know what you think and what could be done better.
Feedback is always appreciated.
The designs are all made from scratch and are unique to the client.



















Thank you for viewing.
I really wanted to say that these are all so amazingly well done. I especially like the dark mage Albert. Would love to see more in the future.
Quote Originally Posted by The Flying Dutchman View Post
Damn, looking good mate!
Quote Originally Posted by DragonyCat View Post
I really wanted to say that these are all so amazingly well done. I especially like the dark mage Albert. Would love to see more in the future.
Thank you guys, appreciate it.
I'll be doing more stuff like putting known influental people of history in some sort of RPG class in the future.
wow so nice mate..
Looks good, I really like your style
Quote Originally Posted by tthong901 View Post
wow so nice mate..
Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
Looks good, I really like your style

Much appreciated guys, thank you so much
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?