Intro Clip

Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
Intro Clip
Well me and toxin are starting to do something and we need an intro clip. And since both of us fail epicly at sony vegas or anything else, we are looking for someone to make us a Intro clip for the beginning of our reviews. All it needs to say is InToxicatedGunReviews
you can do any effects, any font, and music etc and if we like it we'll use it and give you a shoutout
Hmmmm.
I got a person in mind that might wanna do this.
I'll try this..


What do i get? :3
we'll give you a shoutout in a vid
and use the intro for every vid

I'll try. When i remember tomorrow. How come i wasn't *******d of a MPGH clan. I would help lead too.
well first one to do it and i like i'll rep and thank
and idk
Well , good luck ^^ but I say finalshotreview is the best cause they work with z8game and get free gun !!
naw thats not true
I am Ready. Take Me and i dont want anything.
Make an intro then
inhuman u mean like my intro?

not: watch in 480p better quality



took me a while to make, i can make u one after i finsih my montage
Quote Originally Posted by mullerrice View Post
inhuman u mean like my intro?

not: watch in 480p better quality

YouTube - Montage intro

took me a while to make, i can make u one after i finsih my montage
niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Woah damn.

someonething like that would be awesome.
I Am Making One Right Now!!

Wait!
Quote Originally Posted by [U]lixa View Post
I Am Making One Right Now!!

Wait!
Proof .
Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?