Cheapest! | Liquid Divinium, Rank & Unlock All | 3£

Posts 1–15 of 47 · Page 1 of 4
Cheapest! | Liquid Divinium, Rank & Unlock All | 3£
Hey! I'm hosting BO3 PC Zombies

You'll get access to the menu to give yourself any amount of Dark Matter, rank and the ability to unlock all
I do not need access to your email and password, you pay, you join you get your dark matter and unlock all and quit, that's all.
ZM: 3£ MP: 6£
ZM&MP: 7£ (Check MP info)
All prices are for PayPal.


proof:

MP info:
As of right now I can only do recoveries for MP, and the problem is that because of steam guard connecting to an account that is not yours is quite annoying. But it is still possible to get crypto keys and unlock all that way. lmk if you are still interested for a recovery.
I wanna Buy
Pls ill pay with Euro via paypal if u online pls msg me
Just a reminder that outside contacting methods are not allowed. Please, use the IM chat from the site instead to ensure safe and scam-free trading.
Satisfied.
Cool, fast and great service. Got what I wanted and needed quickly, no questions asked, will potentially be buying from again in the future.
currently awaiting, already paid.
In the process with OP right now, will update with REP or -REP afterwards.

EDIT: +REP SATISFIED + KIND AND FAST
I PAID FIRST
just got hands on a new menu!
Yup, added you to Instant Messaging on the bottom left of your screen
are Euros okay?
Is it okay if i pay 10Euro for MP&ZM or can we discuss a price in IM?
Interested in a purchase.
Willing to discuss for both modes.
Quote Originally Posted by ShanaGartrex View Post
Willing to discuss for both modes.
Sure! sent you a PM request
Shot you a message! Looking forward to it!
Amazing guy!
+REP The best seller on the site, very kind and understanding!
buy
i wanna buy will discuss with you im only available tommorrow from around 8am until 3pm though uk time
zone that is.
Posts 1–15 of 47 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?