BTC at 13,661$

Posts 1–15 of 65 · Page 1 of 5
BTC at 13,661$
+14.55% This week alone.
US political crisis reflects on it?
You guys think it will crash or keep going up?
Keep going up
Up up baby
I don't think it's going to pass 19k
Why did I have to pullout 2 months ago and buy a car? q.q


Coulda beeen 2 car.
Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post
Why did I have to pullout 2 months ago and buy a car? q.q


Coulda beeen 2 car.
trash i need a job on my slob hit me up
Quote Originally Posted by Wyo View Post


trash i need a job on my slob hit me up
I need a job to
Pattern is usually like this during the US election month. (at least for stocks), so I would presume some of the money moving here and there into BTC.
Going to the moon
Every overreaction is followed by a similar overreaction.
Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
Every overreaction is followed by a similar overreaction.
what do you mean?
Quote Originally Posted by DragonyCat View Post


what do you mean?
Over reaction of buying

PAINKC

Over reaction of selling

PAINKC

over reaction of buying

PAINKC

over reaction of selling
Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post


Over reaction of buying

PAINKC

Over reaction of selling

PAINKC

over reaction of buying

PAINKC

over reaction of selling
basically my life when i do things
Quote Originally Posted by dx0 View Post
+14.55% This week alone.
US political crisis reflects on it?
You guys think it will crash or keep going up?
I have 4x and projections suggest that it may be worth in excess of 25k by 2024.....BUT...... BUT....... OPEC may determine what happens unless further investment is made in renewable energy.

Just saying !
Posts 1–15 of 65 · Page 1 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?