Drift City

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Drift City
The game gets mad boring after awhile, anyone knows where I can get some hacks for this game? I know its not here on mpgh, but if someone's got something I can use, itd be great.
Quote Originally Posted by Envic View Post
The game gets mad boring after awhile, anyone knows where I can get some hacks for this game? I know its not here on mpgh, but if someone's got something I can use, itd be great.
whata fu...game is drift city.???some online ore just pc game lol
yeah its all online. its a "comic" version of a racing game, its ok quality, nothing compared to need for speed.

you can find it on ijji
drift city is the shit on ijji.com its pretty fun
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us