HWID ban question

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
HWID ban question
So I have parts coming in for a new build that I have been wanting to do for a long time. I just wanted to know that If I used only my old ssd's and drives would I get auto banned again? Would I just have to use completely new drives? And If i did have to use new drives, would I be banned on my main dbd account if i signed into my old account to play other steam games?

Sorry for all the questions, I haven't played this game in forever and I don't know the way their ban system works
what do u mean by drives? hhd?
i am not sure, but since u r going to change everything, that will cost u a lot already
just change the ssd and be safe
and about login on the banned account and playing other games, i believe this won't affect ur new parts

wait for more responses before u do anything, maybe more experienced member will help you better
Quote Originally Posted by ShardsKing View Post
what do u mean by drives? hhd?
i am not sure, but since u r going to change everything, that will cost u a lot already
just change the ssd and be safe
and about login on the banned account and playing other games, i believe this won't affect ur new parts

wait for more responses before u do anything, maybe more experienced member will help you better
I was already planning on doing the upgrade, I just wanted to know If I reuse my hard drives and ssd from my old pc would I be HWID banned again. I hope the login thing won't be an issue.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?