CoolOutdatedBlueCurse v2.5.0 | Aimbot ESP BHOP Chams Radar Trigger | NOV 2020

Posts 16–30 of 48 · Page 2 of 4
is radar hack automatic active?
feedback
Radar doesn't work for me
Quote Originally Posted by yzwdj View Post
Radar doesn't work for me
Quote Originally Posted by nzknzk View Post
is radar hack automatic active?

Just tested seems to be working, check your config or use keybinds if there is still an issue please respond and I will look into it!

Edit: grammer...
Quote Originally Posted by 999j0kr999 View Post
Just tested seems to be working, check your config or use keybinds if there is still an issue please respond and I will look into it!

Edit: grammer...
how i activated the radar hack? i press HOME but nothing happen
Quote Originally Posted by nzknzk View Post
how i activated the radar hack? i press HOME but nothing happen
If a keybind is not working, use the config file and change radar to 1...
Radar Fix
Quote Originally Posted by yzwdj View Post
Radar doesn't work for me
Quote Originally Posted by nzknzk View Post
how i activated the radar hack? i press HOME but nothing happen


Radar not working... This is my fault I forgot to update the config file on release...


Please replace your config with this one and edit from there! If cheat is outdated by the time this helps I will remember to fix this next time!

 
CONFIG


===BLUECURSE CONFIG====2020=========
[Config]
Aimbot = 0
AimbotFOV = 2
AimbotSMOOTH = 4
Aimbone = 8
ESP = 1
Glowstyle = 0
Radar = 1
Bhop = 0
Chams = 1
ChamsBrightness = 2
Trigger = 0
TriggerDelay = 40
====Controls======(Virtual-Key Codes - DO NOT EDIT IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND!!!)
Key_Radar = 36
Key_TriUp = 38
Key_TriDown = 40

Quote Originally Posted by 999j0kr999 View Post
BLUECURSE v2.5.0
Aimbot | ESP | Radar | Trigger | BHOP | Chams

Launch CSGO, then Launch the BlueCurse v###.exe
 
In the Folder

The folder contains:
BlueCurse v#.#.#
BlueCon.ini (This is the default config)
Controls.txt

 
Controls

Current Controls:
DEL - Kill Switch
F1 - Aim Toggle
F2 - Bhop Toggle
F3 - ESP Toggle
F4 - Chams Switch (I prefer 0)
L ALT(HOLD) - Trigger
Up Arrow - Increase trigger by 5ms
Down Arrow - Decrease trigger by 5ms
-----
F6 - Shrink Aim FOV
F7 - Grow Aim FOV
F8 - Decrease Aim Smoothing
F9 - Increase Aim Smoothing
F10 - Aimbone Head/Body

Screenshots:

 
More Screenshots




 
Change Log

What's New
Updated Signature, Minor Bugs, and honestly nothing new... It works tho
Upcoming
Who knows I've been trapped in school work so whatever

FAQ / How-To
 
Aimbot

Using F1 to toggle the Aimbot, Using F6/F7 to grow/shrink your Aim FOV: Any enemies within the desired fov will be aimed at when the aim key is pressed, the aimkey is just Mouse 1. Using F8/F9 to increase/decrease Aim Smooth: Smoothing makes it so your aimbot doesn't just snap to the target. Higher smooth will make your Aimbot miss more as the time it takes is longer but more legit shots.
 
ESP/Chams

Using F3 toggle the ESP, ESP is just wallhacks. In this cheat we use a GlowESP this makes the enemy look like they are...Glowing. A question many have is why do some disappear or why can't you see long-range? The reason is CSGO itself, if the player isn't being rendered then the ESP can't grab it. Using F4 to switch Cham style, Chams can not be turned off once the cheat has been launched. reset csgo and change the BlueCon.ini chams= 0 to not have chams. What is chams? this makes the player light up and makes them easier to see.
 
Trigger

By holding Left Alt, the tigger is on. The always on toggle has been removed for glitchy reasons, I may add it back when I fix it. Using Up Arrow and Down Arrow to change the Trigger by ~5ms. There is a base level bit of lag, this is different for every computer how laggy you are will effect the speed. What is triggerbot? While holding the L Alt button, when an enemy enters your crosshair the gun will auto fire at whatever your delay is set to. Higher delay is more legit.
Virus Scans:
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file-...Ng==/detection
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/vsq6pezss7
I am not at fault if you get VAC'd/Overwatched/Untrusted while using my cheats!

Esta genial. una consulta tienes algo que funcione en gc ? Wallhack
Quote Originally Posted by locopollo View Post
Esta genial. una consulta tienes algo que funcione en gc ? Wallhack
¡Gracias! Supongo que estás hablando del club de jugadores. No tengo idea de qué anti-trampas usan...
Thank you! I assume you are talking about gamer's club. No idea what anti-cheat they use
Quote Originally Posted by bigunit7 View Post
nothing works...
Just played a full game with everything on! works great make sure you are running the cheat after csgo and having the config in the same folder!
Quote Originally Posted by makan12mk View Post
STILL WORKS
Thanks.

On a side note:
I will be working on a memory map and other fun stuff to elongate the time it takes for this cheat to get outdated. Will hopefully be done by the next update!
Is it just me or is the trigger bot a bit buggy? Sometimes it shoots, sometimes it doesn't. I made the delay to 70ms. It works with snipers but a bit buggy with rifles. Am I doing something wrong?
Quote Originally Posted by ULTI_5565 View Post
Is it just me or is the trigger bot a bit buggy? Sometimes it shoots, sometimes it doesn't. I made the delay to 70ms. It works with snipers but a bit buggy with rifles. Am I doing something wrong?
Sometimes the trigger will miss it's not uncommon for this to happen. I have been working with someone on trying to debug this without outside help as to teach myself my recommendation would for you to lower the delay to something around 50ms as it's more likely to hit there. There is an offset depending on your computer as the code is not perfect The slower your pc the lower I recommend you putting the delay at.
Settings?
Anyone got any legit settings? headshot ak aim assist and or just a good awp triggerbot setting?
Posts 16–30 of 48 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?