[Combat Arms] 2LT3 - Clean & Perms

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
[Combat Arms] 2LT3 - Clean & Perms
Hey everyone! I'm selling a clean Combat Arms 2LT3 account.

It's almost 2LT4 as of now (90%~ of the way to 2LT4!)

It has some permanent guns like the G36E Valkyrie, and also has a permanent L96A1 Super Magnum or Arctic (I forgot which one.)

I'll post screenshots soon.

I'm looking for Western Union, Paypal, and/or SeaGm and Offgamers credits.

I do not accept NX.

Serious offers only.

My MSN is ChCheckItOutt@hotmail.com if you want to talk to me.
Thanks.
Sure, why not? But I'd prefer to use Obama if he's still around.
I've used him as a MM for numerous occasions before.
los is l96a1 artic wolf mmm i am bad in long distance games and i hate the g36e and for that i prefer my m4 super 90
Quote Originally Posted by zeropower123 View Post
los is l96a1 artic wolf mmm i am bad in long distance games and i hate the g36e and for that i prefer my m4 super 90
Why are you spamming and posting these types of things in EVERY Combat Arms Account Sales?
Quote Originally Posted by zeropower123 View Post
los is l96a1 artic wolf mmm i am bad in long distance games and i hate the g36e and for that i prefer my m4 super 90
Yeah. I'd prefer it if you would stay out of my thread if you don't have anything to offer. Thanks.
Log in so i can buy it ! : P
Sorry, was at work. I'm on MSN now if you want to speak to me.
Thinking of selling for $35.

But I want $60, since it has 3 PERM weapons and such. (G36E Valk, L96A1 Arc, MTAR-21)

Any takers?
Bump for selling.
Hey guys. Sorry for the absence. I've been busy with work.

Minimum price: $40 USD
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?