xIndianBoix's Public Hack v1.0

Posts 1–15 of 122 · Page 1 of 9
xIndianBoix's Public Hack v1.0
This is my first Menu Hack ever, and it is currently working for Vista, Xp, and Windows 7.

Status:Undetected

Features:
==DirectX==
NX Chams
Boxes
Skeleton
Player Glow
Full Bright
No Fog
Removers
Tracers
Crosshair
Wall Removal
Wireframe
Full Wireframe
==Players==
Super Speed
Fly Hack
No Sway
No Spread
Cam Position
Unlock Cursor
Super Jump
Pickup
Glitcher
Hover
Suicide
==Others==
Windowed
Show FPS
Player Score
Draw Wepons
Instant Reload
No Recoil
Anti-Report(You cannot get reported)

Parts Needed:
.Net Framework 4
DirectX 9
.Dll Injector

Press "Insert" to show menu

VirusScans:
xIndianBoix's Pub v1.0.rar MD5:d068527fe6934a92dd10836920b97bd8 - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!

Virustotal. MD5: fa2dd29a6f6db1ddf1854e159d9a1422

Image(s):




Credits:
Me (xIndianBoix)

Ps. This is not leeched IT IS MINE, I MADE IT!
xIndianBoix's Pub v1.0.rarattachment deleted · 975 downloads before removal
Looks like it will be awesome. Good work.
Quote Originally Posted by mustim1547 View Post
work it ........?
Yes it works, and wait for the file to get approved...
LOL at first I thought it was leeched, but okay..hope it's good.
because it's not approved ...
Ima steal ur codes xD from the OllyDBG shit
How can you not get reported? is this like block SS?
Quote Originally Posted by neononxxx View Post
How can you not get reported? is this like block SS?
You turn it on, in the menu. And, it does work.
Quote Originally Posted by Beatz View Post
You turn it on, in the menu. And, it does work.
I have a doubt that some features are not real.
Quote Originally Posted by R45H1D View Post
I have a doubt that some features are not real.
I tested it, they all work.
Quote Originally Posted by R45H1D View Post
I have a doubt that some features are not real.
I have that same feeling.


xIndianBoix can you give more info please. B/c You turn it on, in the menu. And, it does work. is too vague.
Quote Originally Posted by Beatz View Post
This is my first Menu Hack ever, and it is currently working for Vista, Xp, and Windows 7.

Status:Undetected

Features:
==DirectX==
NX Chams
Boxes
Skeleton
Player Glow
Full Bright
No Fog
Removers
Tracers
Crosshair
Wall Removal
Wireframe
Full Wireframe
==Players==
Super Speed
Fly Hack
No Sway
No Spread
Cam Position
Unlock Cursor
Super Jump
Pickup
Glitcher
Hover
Suicide
==Others==
Windowed
Show FPS
Player Score
Draw Wepons
Instant Reload
No Recoil
Anti-Report(You cannot get reported)

Parts Needed:
.Net Framework 4
DirectX 9
.Dll Injector

Press "Insert" to show menu

VirusScans:
xIndianBoix's Pub v1.0.rar MD5:d068527fe6934a92dd10836920b97bd8 - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!

Virustotal. MD5: fa2dd29a6f6db1ddf1854e159d9a1422

Image(s):




Credits:
Me (xIndianBoix)

Ps. This is not leeched IT IS MINE, I MADE IT!
I am not download ?? Why ?
Posts 1–15 of 122 · Page 1 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?