Walmart E-Gift Card Refunding

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Walmart E-Gift Card Refunding
I don't know if you call it refunding or what but how do you refund walmart gift cards or how to get them for free. Can anyone help?
Quote Originally Posted by HivnyX View Post
I don't know if you call it refunding or what but how do you refund walmart gift cards or how to get them for free. Can anyone help?
Don't pay that guy above. its against MPGH rules to even say shit like that. your best bet is use a refunder. No one will tell you their methods.
Quote Originally Posted by HivnyX View Post
I don't know if you call it refunding or what but how do you refund walmart gift cards or how to get them for free. Can anyone help?
Nobody is going to teach/do it for free.
"I don't know if you call it refunding or what but how do you refund walmart gift cards"... Unless I am wrong HivnyX is probably just asking for more information NOT step by step information. HivnyX I was just like you wanting more information on this type of refund and had questions, first it is not easy to find refunders that do this. I typed in search and couldn't find anything.

So HivnyX- easiest way is do like I did I had to read each and every refunder to see on their sales page (if that's what you call it) and once I saw something about giftcards on their page I proceeded to IM them and ask my questions. From what I see though there is only a few that advertise this service and usually it is on the bottom last bit of writing about it.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?