How to use hacks.

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
How to use hacks.
This is for the people who don't know how to use a hack.

Thing you will need: NetFramework 4, and Winzip (Just Google them)

Install NetFramework 4, and Winzip before any of these steps.

Step 1: Download the hack you want. (For example http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...ks-v2-1-a.html)

Step 2: Download this injector http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...tor-2-0-a.html

Step 3: Right click the hack, and click extract here (It should make a dll file just drag that to your desktop)

Step 4: Right click the injector, and click run and administrator.

Step 5: Where it says "Process Name" type Engine.exe then click the + button, and find the dll file you extracted from the zip.

Step 6: Click inject then just run Combat Arms, and your done.
let's see how many I can count, this is about the 96th One of these "Tutorials"
Quote Originally Posted by Taylor Swift View Post
let's see how many I can count, this is about the 96th One of these "Tutorials"
Well all ones I read didn't get my hacks woking.
Thx. I needed an injector.
ummmm help me... I inject and it says waiting for process.
I wait forever... I click process info.... It says: Null not running process
Quote Originally Posted by whitevampire View Post
ummmm help me... I inject and it says waiting for process.
I wait forever... I click process info.... It says: Null not running process
When you inject your supposed to run the process while it says injecting.......... If i helped press the Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle. View Post
When you inject your supposed to run the process while it says injecting.......... If i helped press the Thanks
what is the process
Stealing ma Shit, I Should Slap you
1: Follow the instruction providen. Done.
thx that really is helpfull
Woah a Choob Trying to teach higher people and other Choobs
haw do i douwnload hacks ? im so new at hackinmg ive never used one in my life and unless u dont help i prob wont ever do u no haw many ppl would stay all cocky and be all like oh u suck i rock blblablabla b l a aaaaa its annoying ps i suck at ca
Quote Originally Posted by ComBratArms View Post
haw do i douwnload hacks ? im so new at hackinmg ive never used one in my life and unless u dont help i prob wont ever do u no haw many ppl would stay all cocky and be all like oh u suck i rock blblablabla b l a aaaaa its annoying ps i suck at ca
you need to fix you sig
*sorry for this off topic post*
it shutsdown the game when its loading...
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?