I've been using this for a very long time now. And a question just came to mind. Could the Argentina method on steam get you into legal trouble?
it can just get your steam account banned but i havent heard that ever happened to someone, its not like carding or anything illegal, cracking and stuff like that and you are using your own money for it with a cheaper currency. not 100% sure since im not reading the law or stuff like that so cant confirm it.
bump just want some more input
bump? //2short
Originally Posted by garretpvp
bump? //2short
Nope, you safe. I mean maybe yes if you do it for living and you do it for worth of tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Btw can you elaborate more on argentina method? I remember seeing it, but i have forgotten it or maybe it was different one. I maybe need it in future so it would be helpful.
Originally Posted by lataaja333
Nope, you safe. I mean maybe yes if you do it for living and you do it for worth of tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Btw can you elaborate more on argentina method? I remember seeing it, but i have forgotten it or maybe it was different one. I maybe need it in future so it would be helpful.
Its basically impossible to do now unless u actually live in Argentina. I did it a while ago so my steam account is locked to it and its easy for me to put money on it but now you need a verified Argentina card to change your region on steam and you also need to buy gift cards off a sketchy website to add money to your account.
Originally Posted by garretpvp
Its basically impossible to do now unless u actually live in Argentina. I did it a while ago so my steam account is locked to it and its easy for me to put money on it but now you need a verified Argentina card to change your region on steam and you also need to buy gift cards off a sketchy website to add money to your account.
Not true. I made an Argentina account through steam website with a VPN. It didn't even ask for informations, my pocket money was in ARS already. I bought an ARS gift card through g2a. I also opened Steam while I was connected with a VPN, I activated gift card through my code and did my purchases.
Then I was sure I closed steam and deactivated the VPN, then I wait some time if I can (some hours, for example I go sleep) but it may be unnecessary, then without VPN I open Steam and profit.
- - - Updated - - -
With this method I had to recharge my account for around 5.20 eur for around 350 ARS and the game right now is at 89 ARS which makes it ridicolously cheap for any kind of activity.
My recommendation is to don't do it for 100+ games. Probably Steam will look for you due to money losses. I do it only for a bunch of games supporting multiplayer, for rest single players I end up cracking them anyway.
You can also check some prices on steamdb
Originally Posted by Finalgalaxy
Not true. I made an Argentina account through steam website with a VPN. It didn't even ask for informations, my pocket money was in ARS already. I bought an ARS gift card through g2a. I also opened Steam while I was connected with a VPN, I activated gift card through my code and did my purchases.
Then I was sure I closed steam and deactivated the VPN, then I wait some time if I can (some hours, for example I go sleep) but it may be unnecessary, then without VPN I open Steam and profit.
- - - Updated - - -
With this method I had to recharge my account for around 5.20 eur for around 350 ARS and the game right now is at 89 ARS which makes it ridicolously cheap for any kind of activity.
My recommendation is to don't do it for 100+ games. Probably Steam will look for you due to money losses. I do it only for a bunch of games supporting multiplayer, for rest single players I end up cracking them anyway.
You can also check some prices on steamdb
you can just add your ars account on your main acc and buy digital gift cards to your ars account so you get more, instead of buying ars gift cards from other websites
Originally Posted by ImNotApersonl
you can just add your ars account on your main acc and buy digital gift cards to your ars account so you get more, instead of buying ars gift cards from other websites
You can't do that on new accounts that were made.
CHANGING OLD ACCS TO ARGENTINA
so i have been doing this for a while, i have a server up on ******* and everything with 600+ members and 300+ satisfied clients, i can change your region in under 3 mins, im from arg and i use my cc. casino#2623 my *******.