WTSXbox Ultimate Pass 12months

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Xbox Ultimate Pass 12months
Xbox Ultimate Pass 12months in hand, cost is 180$'ish, willing to sell for 100$ or so, PM me with your offers.

Have only 1 available and thats it.


MOD ASK ME TO POST PROOF SO POST CAN STAY UP HERE IS CONVERSATION I HAD WITH HIM WITH PROOF BELOW ->

Hey there is a Digital code that my friends company he works for gave to him, here is proof of eMail sent to him with all info

I blured his private info for privacy and the xbox code, everything else is good to go ->

https://imgur.com/a/Z2wz1O9

--

I used to sell back in the day eBay/PP accounts never had any issues too, so you can be certain I mean business, nothing else
Thread approved.Do not Reply to This Post
@verificationguy

You can only bump(Post on your own Thread)your thread and reply to customers once every 24 hours...[Section Rules]
The only allowed contact method is our integrated IM chat.
If you or any customer requires a middleman trade safe using MPGH's selected Middle Men

Current Middlemen are:
[MPGH]Azerila
[MPGH]Dagger
[MPGH]Nani
Not likely since my service is guranteed and Ive sold on this platform before, so its a 100% guarantee service will work without issues (and if any will get your money back).

On the other side, I dont know you, so I would gamble to take paypal.

But your from sweden and you are an old member so my guess is you may be a good person, so yeah... We can go Paypal, but highly prefer other venues.

Hit me a DM if you are interested, thanks for showing interested in my thread
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?