HWID BAN

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
HWID BAN
What should I do when I have 2 bans and I'm threatened with 3 bans? What to do to prevent me from getting banned on the next one? Need to replace the disk?
Have you cheated for the 3rd time and are afraid of being banned?
I made full profiles on one. two went at once because for sharing. on the main account I cheated a few months ago for dlcs. now I'd like to cut myself off from my old accounts. I want to make new ones and don't think that I might get a ban on it. what I have to do?
If they reported the account you cheated, I can say the ban is inevitable.
But i asked what shall i do when i want create a new account and avoid HWID ban
Use hwid spoofer or replace PC parts
hwid spoofer - its completely safe?

- - - Updated - - -

and if I would like to replace the components in the computer, what do you need to be clean?
If Spoofer is detected you can be banned

Nobody knows exactly what parts it is and I am a hwid banned so I changed my hard drive and will test it on dbd soon
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?