Call of duty ColdWars Modded Zombie lobby $15 1HR [Trusted]
I'll be hosting a modded zombie lobby for 1 hr for $15 Max 3 other members.
What you can obtain - Quick levels quick prestige - Quick Camo - Quick Gun levels
What I'll be providing during the lobby.
+1Shot Zombies
+SpeedHack
+GodMode
+Unlimited Ammo
+Time Changer So I can speed up the lobby so you can get to higher rounds
+Zombie teleport to middle of map
Works with Dead Ops Arcade as well.
I'll be hosting a modded zombie lobby for 1 hr for $15 Max 3 other members.
What you can obtain - Quick levels quick prestige - Quick Camo - Quick Gun levels
What I'll be providing during the lobby.
+1Shot Zombies
+SpeedHack
+GodMode
+Unlimited Ammo
+Time Changer So I can speed up the lobby so you can get to higher rounds
+Zombie teleport to middle of map
Works with - PC - XBOX - PlayStation
Yes it works with Dead Ops Arcade as well.
What are the ban rate?
0% My service is 100% safe. What you wanna do at the end of the service so it doesn't save on the leader board is pressing alt + f4. You'll get the levels, camo , and levels to the gun. As it wont count towards the leader board. once you do it.
What you can obtain - Quick levels quick prestige - Quick Camo - Quick Gun levels
What I'll be providing during the lobby.
+1Shot Zombies
+SpeedHack
+GodMode
+Unlimited Ammo
+Time Changer So I can speed up the lobby so you can get to higher rounds
+Zombie teleport to middle of map
Works with Dead Ops Arcade as well.
I'll be hosting a modded zombie lobby for 1 hr for $15 Max 3 other members.
What you can obtain - Quick levels quick prestige - Quick Camo - Quick Gun levels
What I'll be providing during the lobby.
+1Shot Zombies
+SpeedHack
+GodMode
+Unlimited Ammo
+Time Changer So I can speed up the lobby so you can get to higher rounds
+Zombie teleport to middle of map
Works with - PC - XBOX - PlayStation
Yes it works with Dead Ops Arcade as well.
What are the ban rate?
0% My service is 100% safe. What you wanna do at the end of the service so it doesn't save on the leader board is pressing alt + f4. You'll get the levels, camo , and levels to the gun. As it wont count towards the leader board. once you do it.




